Guilty as charged

Hello Gabrielle E.
    You say:  "my take on your interpretation of the frames of that comic is that you (I) offer a highly personal response to and interpretation of the cartoon".  Indeed.  Dead right.  Guilty as charged.  But what have we got to work with other than that?  When I first saw it, the whole analogy slammed home with me with great clarity, or so it seemed (and still does)to me.  Personally.  That said, I loved your letter, and have no quibble with anything in it, with the possible exception of your "better" judgment between practitioners and the parade.  I really liked your note:"Things are as they are.  The rest is interpretation.  The trick is seeing the difference...if there is one."  I bet you like detective fiction as much as I do. 
                                                                                                                        
Appreciatively, Dan

No comments: